If you are planning on dipping your toe in the real estate market, 2021 is not the time. You should jump with both feet and eyes wide open. The market is nuts, low inventory and low mortgage rates is driving the frenzy so lets talk about one of the biggest changes we have seen with open houses and learn some tips to make your first one successful.
First, no one just goes to an open house anymore because they are bored on a Sunday and nosy of what the neighbors are doing, we are in the middle of a pandemic and we need to remain vigilant and do our part. So, if you think you are ready to start shopping, lets make sure that you have a few things buttoned up.
Lastly, download our comprehensive Buyer's Guide for even more tips on home buying.
- Call us, Mayer Realty Group is an amazing group of local realtors who know how to navigate this new world of real estate. From virtual showings to effective technology, Compass tools are incredible, so you want to lock up with one of us as soon as you are ready to venture out.
- Pre-approval, don't waste your time, the listing agents time nor the sellers without know your purchase power up front. If you dont' know where to start, your agent will help connect you to one of our trusted partners.
- Open houses are either run by appt or its a waiting game, working with MRG will help secure you a safe look at your potential dream home.
- Be friendly! Talk to the agents working the door, they are working overtime trying to keep everyone safe, make sure the house continues to look its best and keeping track of who came and who left.
- Take notes, snap pics especially of the utilities!
Contact us today to learn how we deliver a seamless, smart real estate experience.